A combination of the best ingredients that we have sourced and packaged in a highly absorbable, Naturopathic cream that works perfectly with our LymFATics Magnetic Massage Glove.
You must stimulate to rejuvenate.
Whilst being massaged into the skin, this lightweight cream contains ingredients that help to improve circulation, reduce inflammation and stimulate the lymphatic system. The cream contains my specialised blend of healing herbs and essential oils, which will assist the glide of the glove smoothly across the body.
These ingredients are powerful on their own. In my combination they are lethal… in a good way!
This will aid in toxin removal, speed up healing, as well as improve circulation beneath the skin. You will see changes on the outside too!
The cream will also help in other ways:
You are acknowledging that you have not given your body the attention and support it needs and you are going to dedicate some well deserved time to it.
All the ingredients are super powerful at circulating and removing wastes but may also have other therapeutic qualities that will benefit your body.
The cream works freaking awesome with the massage glove for easy flow and soaks in perfectly.
All skin types
Castor Seed Oil –
- naturally boosts immune function and speeds up healing
- treats skin infections, lowers constipation, boosting the appearance of skin health and supports the immune system.
- unique fatty acids discourage dryness and keep skin well moisturised.
- always healing as well as antiseptic, antibacterial, and has anti-viral properties, helping the body eliminate toxins and harmful bacteria naturally.
- aloe supports and increases lymphatic circulation, helping our body defend itself from infection.
Horse Chestnut Extract –
- helps soothe redness and inflammation that often accompanies oily, congested, blemish prone skin.
- strengthens and repairs vein and capillary function and improves circulation in the skin, promoting clear skin, even complexion and good skin tone.
- studies show using horse chestnut extract regularly has potent anti aging results and significantly reduces wrinkles.
- has the ability to prevent degradation of vascular walls, maintaining vascular integrity and in turn preventing oedema.
Bladderwrack Extract –
- antiobesity – can be used to assist in stimulating metabolic rate and assisting with weight loss due to poor thyroid function.
- a natural diuretic, flushing unwanted fluid from the body to combat bloating and water retention, helps to rid the body of the fluid build-up that produces cellulite: fluid trapped between fat cells beneath the skin.
- high in nutritional minerals and trace elements, this red algae extract stimulates circulation and tones skin.
Gotu Kola Extract –
- may help increase blood flow and promote circulation.
- the most interesting health benefits of gotu kola include its ability to prevent hair loss, speed wound healing, aid in skin care, boost cognition, soothe nervous disorders, alleviate respiratory issues, reduce toxicity, protect the heart, enhance mood, and heal the circulatory system.
Arnica Extract –
- helps to reduce inflammatory pain when applied topically.
- used for the pain and swelling associated with bruises, sprains, pulls, muscle aches, and even arthritis, since it helps to boost circulation and speed up the healing process.
- The anti-inflammatory powers are also used to treat acne in some cases.
- help promote circulation and flush out the lymphatic system.
- used to relieve areas of stiffness resulting from flying or long-distance driving.
Frankincense Oil –
- anti inflammatory, relieving indigestion, boosting wound recovery, treating cold, and fighting wrinkles.
- slows down hypersensitivity, support your body’s defense system to fight pathogens that could overpower the immune cells on lymph nodes.
- can help your body to fight against inflammation and pain.
White Cypress Oil –
- immune and lymphatic stimulant that may aid in toxin removal and promote the healing of varicose veins, cellulite, haemorrhoids, muscle cramps, arthritis and rheumatism.
- can ease painful periods, menopausal hot flashes & tension, cramps, PMS, regulating the menstrual cycle
- additionally, cypress represents renewal. Use it when seeking truth, peace, knowledge, growth, and renewal. This oil is powerful at assisting one through release and transformation.
Yarrow Oil –
- helps open the pores in the skin, stimulate circulation, cleanse the blood, and strengthen the function of internal organs, improving the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system.
- stimulates the flow of bile and supports liver function.
- relieves all over body aches and pains.
Rosemary Oil –
- has an effect stronger than vitamin E in scavenging oxygen radicals and inhibiting oxidative alterations to skin surface lipids.
- Topical application of rosemary essential oil preparations has been found to have antifungal and antibacterial activity, also used for wound healing, as an insect repellent and to treat eczema. May stimulate the blood supply and act as supportive therapy for rheumatic conditions and circulatory problems.
- Rosemary extract cream preparations have been shown to protect against sodium lauryl sulfate-induced irritant contact dermatitis.
- Helps reduce oestrogen levels
Lemon Oil –
- Citrus oils may help to stimulate the lymphatic system, relieving stagnancy as well as having diuretic properties, which can further assist the body in ridding itself of lymphatic waste via the urinary tract.
HOW TO USE
Apply all over your body and use our lymphatic massage techniques with the LymFATics massage glove for the best results.